Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2013:Music Review

2013 is over,2014 started and everyone is happy about that change.I wanted to look back in 2013 and find all my favorite songs of this year and bring back the memories.
Here are my favorite songs of the year 2013!
If you don't want to click on every link and listen to the song just click here and you'll be redirected to our youtube channel to listen to the whole playlist!

Monster-Eminem ft. Rihanna (I've never really listened to Eminem but this one is awesome!)
Little Me-Little Mix
Where did the party go-Fall Out Boy
Wild Heart-The Vamps
Heart Attack-Demi Lovato
R U Crazy-Conor Maynard
Demons-Imagine Dragons
Talk Dirty-Jason Derulo ft. 2 Chainz
3000 Miles-Emblem3
Heartbreak Girl-5SOS
Mirrors-Justin Timberlake
All That Matters-Justin Bieber
Roar-Katy Perry
Blurred Lines-Robin Thicke ft. T.I. ,Pharrell
Best Song Ever-One Direction
22-Taylor Swift
Counting Stars-OneRepublic
Story Of My Life-One Direction
Here's To Never Growing Up-Avril Lavigne
Burn-Ellie Goulding
Can't Hold Us-Macklemore & Ryan Lewis ft.Ray Dalton
What About Love-Austin Mahone
Walks Like Rihanna-The Wanted
Boomerang-The Summer Set
Lolly-Maejor Ali ft. Juicy J,Justin Bieber(<-- looking reaaaally hot in this)
Take Me Home-Midnight Red
In A World Like This-Backstreet Boys (REUNITED again?!? <3)

This list could go on forever that's why I also found 2 mashups/megamixes with some amazing songs:
DJ James Yammouni Megamix
Pop Danthology 2013

That's all!I hope you liked it!I'm sure that I forgot some songs so why don't you post your favorites in the comments????

xox,
Charlie

No comments:

Post a Comment