Saturday, May 17, 2014

What's in my purse?

 Hello!
Hope your week was well and if not,think possitive it's not the end of the world right?
Anyways today I wanted to show you guys what I like to carry around with me in my purse!
1.I own a lot of purses but right now this is my favorite.It's a black school purse I got from H&M last summer!
2.My lipgloss or lipcare products.My lipgloss is from Maybelline from the baby lips series and I use the alverde lip balsam!
3.My phone.
4.My headphones (you never know when you're going to need your music!).
5.My wallet.I got it also last year from Stradivarious and I really like it!
6.A pencil and a notebook because I'm a really forgetful person.
7.My iPod.

That's actually pretty much everything I like to keep in my purse!
I hope you enjoyed this post and if you did please tell us what you got in your purse!

xox,
Charlie

P.S.We're still looking for blogs to feature in our blog.Just put your link down below and we will check out your button!If you're lucky and your button matches our colore theme you're going to be feautured!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment