Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Cacti,Brunch and a beautiful sunset!

 Another post yeih!!! Too soon? Well...yeah...I was in the mood I wont apologize! :P

Anyways,I decided to post some pictures from the past 2 weeks just to let you know what I've been doing (except from learning) lately and I hope you like it!!! :-)



Mom decided to buy some of those mini plants and well since I am obsessed I had to take a pic!
Aren't they cute?


BRUNCH!!! I get really excited when I think about it because it was my first time brunching!
I loved it okay? I'm definitely going to do this again!



And last but not least Demi and I had the luck to expirience an awesome sunset!
And we had to take some pictures (duh?)!


My favorite song right now: Somebody To You-The Vamps ft. Demi Lovato

So that was my week! I know it wasn't that exciting but I still have to study and prepare myself for exams so...

xox,
Charlie



No comments:

Post a Comment