Thursday, January 16, 2014

Wreck this Journal-The Beginning

A lot of people do it,why not I mean it's a really good idea.
You're wondering what I'm talking about?Well I guess I should give some explanations.I'm talking about Keri Smith's book 'Wreck This Journal'.Basically it's a book full of blanc pages with some advices on how to fill the pages and destroy the book.Why should I do this?Because it's bassed on the motto 'To create is to destroy' so by destroying the book you are actually creating really cool stuff. I would definitely recommend this because it's a really funny thing to do so why don't you get your markers,pencils,watercolors and get started?

I'm obsessed with the idea of finishing it so when I finish it I'll post some of my favourite pages just to inspire you.

Have you done/started a wreck this journal already?Send us a picture and we'll make sure to chack it out!

P.S.I lately discovered a really cool song,it's not everyones cup of tea but I think it's awesome.Just type Acapella by Karmin in youtube and have fun while listening!!!

xox,
Charlie






No comments:

Post a Comment