Tuesday, January 7, 2014

New Year New Basics

New Year New Basics

2014 started and I was really excited about this!About what?The new trends,Basics and must haves of course!
I took the time and put all the clothes and accesories someone should have to be prepared for 2014 together.So shall we start?
Let's start with the trousers and skirts:Boyfriend Jeans is all I have to say.But I beg you,find a good one!In skirts we have skater skirts not only the usual black ones but also the flower printed ones.Another trend this year seems to be jumpsuits.A last thing I've noticed is that a lot of people trying to live a healthy life and workout and stuff,so even if you don't wanna do that those leggings and tanktops look really hot!
Jackets and Shirts:Leather Jackets and Cardigans are a must this year,you can wear them with almost everything!Sweaters were always my favorites but this year they seem to come back!Find a funny one with a funny or meanful print.And last but not at least we have blouses!
Accesories:Beanies and hipster glasses!Maybe some glamourous bracelets too but beanies and hipster glasses are going to take over this year!And as a handbag or a purse you have to search for a business bag.
Shoes:Combat boots!But not the usual ones,I'm talking about the 2 in 1 ones.They're flower printed on the inside so they look really cool and you can wear them with almost everything.
So that's pretty much it.Remember darker colours(bordeaux,purple and grey),flower prints and hippie clothes(I don't know why but they seem to come back).
I hope this post helped you a little bit.If you have any favorites or must haves for this year leave a comment below and we'll check it out!
xox,
Charlie

No comments:

Post a Comment